How to get the most out of SlimStyles®
1. Never skip breakfast.
Have a good breakfast with adequate protein and fibre. Check out our healthy smoothie recipes in the recipe section, or check out the SlimStyles® Program for protein-rich and high-fibre breakfast suggestions.
2. Don’t forget to snack… healthily.
Eat a high-volume, low-cal snack to reduce your appetite before dinner. Aim to get a simple, high-fibre, high-protein 100-150 cal snack such as a serving of before lunch and dinner. For healthy snack suggestions check out the SlimStyles® Program.
3. Be Prepared for Anything
Always carry a few PGX® softgel capsules in case you find yourself in a bind and need to get some PGX® on the go.
PGX® and Taking Medication
PGX® can slow the rate of absorption of nutrients, and it can theoretically do the same with medications. It is recommended that any oral medication be taken 1 hour before or 2–3 hours after consuming PGX®. Please consult with your healthcare professional if you if you are taking cholesterol or blood sugar lowering medication. Always consult your physician prior to using dietary supplements.
Feeling Funny in the Tummy?
If you experience gas, bloating or changes to your bowel movements:
- Reduce your PGX® dose to the minimum, then slowly increase it, allowing your body time to adjust to the extra fibre.
- Supplement with probiotics (friendly bacteria).
- Take carminative herbs such as fennel, anise, and caraway.
- Make sure you drink plenty of water throughout the day. For every 2.5 g of PGX®consumed drink at least 250 mL of water.